Fred Moped LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Our Reservation and Cancellation Policies:
It is Fred Moped’s intent to keep this simple. As our customer, you have our pledge that we will meet or exceed your expectation every time you rent from us!
- Reservations are dependent on availability.
- Reservations are accepted via the web page reservation system and upon phone and/or walk-in requests
- There are no refunds for undesirable weather, but we will reschedule you and make certain your new reservation is first in queue.
- Rental Vehicles will be held for 1 hour beyond the scheduled reservation time. If you’re running late call us!
- A Security Authorization Hold of $1,000.00 will be applied to your credit card at time of rental. The moped operator will need to provide a valid credit card for the Security Authorization Hold. We hold this deposit as an authorization hold on your credit card: it is not a charge.
- Our mopeds have no mileage restrictions so please enjoy!
- If you need to cancel a confirmed reservation, we ask it happens at least 10 days prior to the start date of the reservation. Your rental purchase will be kept as CREDIT if you are unable to cancel with us prior to the 10-day communication and cancellation period. Please plan your time accordingly.
- We do not offer credits or refunds for early returns or any unused portion of the rental period.
Our Accepted Methods of Payment and Payment Policies
We accept PayPal and the following major Credit Cards: MasterCard, Visa, Discover
We do not accept any form of Check.
Our Business Hours:
- We are open Wednesday through Sunday, usually between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., however, WE DO NOT KEEP REGULAR DESK HOURS. We are flexible and love it! Call or email us, we are here.
- Reservations can be made anytime using our website.
- Holidays – Holiday pickups and returns are available by appointment.
Our Moped Operational Policies
- Before you get on the moped, we will show you the tire pressures and gas levels.
- Your rental will be provided with a full tank of PREMIUM fuel.
- Please report any mechanical problems to us immediately. Customers may be held responsible for mechanical damage by not adhering to inspecting the moped before you ride it. If a tire has a flat or leak do not ride the moped. Treat the moped like you are riding your own.
- Lost key is $75.00. Excessive tire wear from misuse will result in you being charged for a replacement tire plus installation.
- If you get a moving citation (ticket) or run a toll you are responsible for it. Fred Moped LLC will add a $75.00 processing fee should you not resolve the citation in a timely manner. Ride responsibly.